Frozen Forest (Guardia Forest) Frozen Forest (Guardia Forest)

This is cool...

Although I have never played Chrono Trigger, the music I hear from this is always very good and when people remake the songs, it usually sounds better. This song has a very deep bass and a very cool synth. To me, this all works well together.

Kloudtana responds:

Thanks a lot!

He's a Pirate (8-bit) He's a Pirate (8-bit)

Well

Although the beat was odd, I do agree with what you said. I'm startin to make music as well and before I can do anything really good, I was told that I should try making remixs to old songs and see if I can revamp them, and besides that I'm still learning about Fl Studio and automating my patterns. 6/10

Compaq272 responds:

I'm never doing something I make totally on my own ever again XD. Like the crappy beat for this but I only tried to add SOMETHING so... lol.

Never Forget Trance {Remix V2} Never Forget Trance {Remix V2}

This is the first time i have seen anyone make a trance song out of the Halo 3 Theme, Although it is a bit repetitive it has a nice beat to it and the kick works. Good Job.

Summer Solace {durn} Summer Solace {durn}

This is good

I like this song. It has a nice catchy beat and and excellent melody that gives it a sort of night feeling. Although it is lacking some power, I think the lack of power works to help benefit this song. Everything flows so well. This is probably why it is rated so high.

durn responds:

:D thanks! I spent a while on this one figuring out how to keep it from going stale. :) glad you liked it!

[dj-Jo] Contingency of Music [dj-Jo] Contingency of Music

Wow Here is what I think

I think you did an amazing job, ever single theme you had in this song sounded extremely good, and it transitions well. I think this song should be rated higher than it is now so 5 and 10!

i've got a top score i've got a top score

"LOL"

YOU HAVE JUST MADE THE TOP SCORE!!!
PLEASE WRITE UR INITIALS (_ _ _)
This is a perfect high score bgm!
5 and 10!

Hey! Listen!(Hardstyle Remix) Hey! Listen!(Hardstyle Remix)

Cool and Funny

LOL this works as a Techno Hard style Rave, yea. Good job for not having any vsts to use on fruity loops. One thing however, it seems you didn't finished because the song sort of stops suddenly at the end.

SessileNomad responds:

its as finished as its gona get, i just got real tired of it so i threw a bad ending on a bad track

thx for review

you should look up Dominate by Shotek on youtube, thats kinda where i got the idea for this from

Sonic Colours (extended) Sonic Colours (extended)

PERFECT!

Everything about this song is perfect! This should be in a stage on a new sonic game!
5 and 10!

Nintendo Orchestra (Medley) Nintendo Orchestra (Medley)

"OMG"

wow, this... is... EPIC!!!!!!!
Nice transition when you got to the Luigi Mansion part!

SockpuppetRemix responds:

Thanks! =D Did you notice I used Rusty Bucket Bay as the transition?

DKC2 - Brambles DKC2 - Brambles

Good Job

YOu did really good remaking this song with different instruments and then stepped it up at 1:07 with a drum beat that goes well with this song.

Darkmoor responds:

thx man. Its one the more enoying courses in the game. Thank god for the good and calm music or else I would be standing without a snes, dkc2 cartridge and half the wall :)