View Profile thunderboi2

1 Movie Review

LOL

ALthough this is my first review ever in this section, I thought this video was absolutely hilarious! Great animation and just overall funny. 10/10 5/5!

2 Game Reviews

Good Game but,

This game has a tendency to freeze up a times, the music sometimes being the only thing to freeze and the other fact that when you lose from a previous mission, the game tends to lag hard for the next run through.

Great Work

This game is extremely aesthetic and the music you have chosen goes well with it but, as mentioned earlier, it can be a little hard on the eyes at times especially during the chorus. Besides that, 10/10 5/5. Keep it up. At 5:35 someone with the same name claimed second place!?

finaluzi responds:

Thank you.
I know, it's too bright some time...

26 Audio Reviews

Well Done

The first song is Egg Rocket from Sonic Advance and thats the only one I know. Besides that, this is a well done mix and remixed version of all the songs.

Warrior-STH responds:

Nope, that's the second song lol. But thanks for the review!

Warrior-STH

Whoa!

This awesome! The energy builds up and carries throughout the whole song! 10/10 5/5. Keep it up!

djInTheDark responds:

I aim to please!

Great

This is awesome, very calm yet energetic, (sounds contradicting but that is what I get from this song.) You have an excellent remix going here. Keep it up!

DJXeMeX responds:

thx man means a lot tht people enjoy it :D

27, Male