Retribution of a Hedgehog Retribution of a Hedgehog

Well Done

The first song is Egg Rocket from Sonic Advance and thats the only one I know. Besides that, this is a well done mix and remixed version of all the songs.

Warrior-STH responds:

Nope, that's the second song lol. But thanks for the review!

Warrior-STH

Tunnel Vision [Robo Day] Tunnel Vision [Robo Day]

Whoa!

This awesome! The energy builds up and carries throughout the whole song! 10/10 5/5. Keep it up!

djInTheDark responds:

I aim to please!

Clocks (remix) &amp;lt;(DJ XeMeX)&amp;gt; Clocks (remix) <(DJ XeMeX)>

Great

This is awesome, very calm yet energetic, (sounds contradicting but that is what I get from this song.) You have an excellent remix going here. Keep it up!

DJXeMeX responds:

thx man means a lot tht people enjoy it :D

LAMEO [Ring] (Dubstep) LAMEO [Ring] (Dubstep)

Wow 10/10 5/5

Omg, this is your first shot at dubstep!? This is amazing! You try to make some more dubsteps because like I said, this is amazing.

djInTheDark responds:

Yep, this would be the first attempt. I still think there are a few things I need to work on though, like creating effective basslines and drum/FX intricacy. And once I make a much longer song than this, the sequencing will be probably very difficult, which is something I never been all that good at to begin with but it wasn't a problem with this one because it could be so short.

Thanx for the review!

-PdG- Cybernetic Castle (FULL) -PdG- Cybernetic Castle (FULL)

Wow, this is good

Been following your music lately and all I can say is wow. You done everything right to fill the song with energy and move from one part to another. OMG, this kevin bacon thing is throwing me off.

Prodigal responds:

Haha, l love the kevin Bacon thing! (see what l did there? And here? no "kevin bacon" when l say "l".)

Thanks for the great review, it's finally nice to see I got a top 5 for once xD

NeoTechno NeoTechno

???

This sounds a lot like the musicshake program... What did you use?

HoT-5-The Deku Tree Summons HoT-5-The Deku Tree Summons

Well Composed.

Why score so low, this is excellently composed. Flows perfectly.

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Because apparently some people who upload thier music don't like competition.

At least that's what I figure. I don't take it personally, though.

Thank you. =)

-PdG- Kirby Rockstar REMIX -PdG- Kirby Rockstar REMIX

This is really good.

You are really talented. Yeah there are zero bombers on this site and they prevent music like this from showing up near the top. Here is my five!

Prodigal responds:

Thanks for the review and 5. If I find out who's zeroing my music i'm going to run em over with a go kart and stick a straw in their arm for no reason.

Rig - Zombies in Space! Rig - Zombies in Space!

Excellent

Wow, this sounds so professional!

Rain {durn} Rain {durn}

Superb

The rhythm here was excellent, your transitions were great, and the overall melody was funky yet had an air of peace about it. I enjoyed your last song and I also enjoyed this one. You always put a lot of work into your submission and all I can say is, keep it up. Obviously, I am not the only one who likes your music.
5/5
10/10
(Note: The end of your song seems to cut off.)

durn responds:

:D thanks thunderboi! And yeah, newgrounds doesn't seem to loop the track very well. Sounds fine if you download and listen in itunes but it clips while playing in flash.