anime munters anime munters

LOL

ALthough this is my first review ever in this section, I thought this video was absolutely hilarious! Great animation and just overall funny. 10/10 5/5!

Red Storm Robot Day Red Storm Robot Day

Good Game but,

This game has a tendency to freeze up a times, the music sometimes being the only thing to freeze and the other fact that when you lose from a previous mission, the game tends to lag hard for the next run through.

Operation Music A Operation Music A

Great Work

This game is extremely aesthetic and the music you have chosen goes well with it but, as mentioned earlier, it can be a little hard on the eyes at times especially during the chorus. Besides that, 10/10 5/5. Keep it up. At 5:35 someone with the same name claimed second place!?

finaluzi responds:

Thank you.
I know, it's too bright some time...

Retribution of a Hedgehog Retribution of a Hedgehog

Well Done

The first song is Egg Rocket from Sonic Advance and thats the only one I know. Besides that, this is a well done mix and remixed version of all the songs.

Warrior-STH responds:

Nope, that's the second song lol. But thanks for the review!

Warrior-STH

Tunnel Vision [Robo Day] Tunnel Vision [Robo Day]

Whoa!

This awesome! The energy builds up and carries throughout the whole song! 10/10 5/5. Keep it up!

djInTheDark responds:

I aim to please!

Clocks (remix) &amp;lt;(DJ XeMeX)&amp;gt; Clocks (remix) <(DJ XeMeX)>

Great

This is awesome, very calm yet energetic, (sounds contradicting but that is what I get from this song.) You have an excellent remix going here. Keep it up!

DJXeMeX responds:

thx man means a lot tht people enjoy it :D